Commercial Director / Commerical Managers
Overall Role Purpose:
The Commercial Administrator provides a full range of support to the Commercial Team. This includes dealing with internal and external customers in an agile and responsive way. The Commercial Administrator has an understanding of the business, its contracts and how the support they provide impacts the success of Marlborough. They will take responsibility for ensuring that tasks are completed accurately, to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Updating IT systems and running financial reports.
- Raising invoices and updating internal ledgers.
- Creating project numbers for new works.
- Registering works orders by contract and works type.
- To provide general admin support to the Commercial Team.
- Maths and English GCSE at grade 4 or above.
- Good IT skills, including experience of using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to learn how to use other IT platforms such as SAGE and Marlborough Highways’ own in-house IT systems.
- Excellent, confident verbal and written and communication skills.
- Responsive and hardworking.
- A team player, who is also able to work alone as required on repetitive tasks.
- Travel to other sites, as well as the Chelmsford HQ may be required.
Salary: £18,000 -£20,000
Click here to apply.
Values and Behaviours:
Marlborough is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages diversity.
We are proud to have a zero employment barrier policy and welcome job applications from the disabled, the long-term unemployed and priority groups.
- Professional: we work to maintain our excellent track record, and continue to develop our industry-leading expertise.
- Supportive: we foster an environment of collaboration, empowerment, and a culture of shared success.
- Flexible: we are an open, responsive and resilient organisation.
- Trustworthy: we instil a culture of trust and honesty throughout all aspects of our work.