Ground Worker / Labourer
Essex and Cambridge
Project Manager / Supervisor
Overall Role Purpose:
To be able to take instructions from the Foreman and Supervisors.
- Lifting, carrying materials
- Trained to operate handheld tools (disc cutter, Whackers)
- Keeping a safe tidy site
- Ability to work well in a team and willing to learn.
- Full UK Driving Licence,
- CSCS card essential but not required
Salary: £90 – £110 per day.
Values and Behaviours:
Marlborough is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages diversity.
We are proud to have a zero employment barrier policy and welcome job applications from the disabled, the long-term unemployed and priority groups.
- Professional: we work to maintain our excellent track record, and continue to develop our industry-leading expertise.
- Supportive: we foster an environment of collaboration, empowerment, and a culture of shared success.
- Flexible: we are an open, responsive and resilient organisation.
- Trustworthy: we instil a culture of trust and honesty throughout all aspects of our work.